August has recently been in and out of the hospital and had several surgeries, but is still doing some healing work. Please contact him at (276) 285-1827 regarding any requests for work at this time. Your patience is much appreciated. Blessings!
On my website the three steps in the healing process are described (illumination, extraction, and soul retrieval). Most
people unfamiliar with energetic healing are skeptical which is perfectly fine. Also there is nothing to believe in. Just be open to you healing and be willing to let go of what is standing in your way. In the first step—the illumination you will be asked to release what no longer serves you. I will help you but you must do the releasing.
Deeply embedded in our culture is wanting a quick fix—- a miracle cure. The healing that I do has a miraculous dimension but it is a process. The second session gives both you and I the opportunity to assess progress and determine the next steps. Shamanistic healing is not a long term process. My clients take between 2 and 4 sessions. If you choose not to come back for the second session, there is a significant chance that old pattern and energetic attachments will reoccur. Do you want a quick fix or a healing that is deep and permanent?
After an initial session, I can do subsequent sessions remotely from anywhere in the world. I have clients in England, Spain, Germany and Alaska. Remote work is just as effective as in person work. I also work with owners and their pets. I clear out homes and office places. I work on a sliding scale which assures that everyone will get the healing they need and deserve.
When you come for your appointment, I use an office in my home. You are welcome to walk the Labyrinth which has at its center a Cherokee Indian medicine wheel. Bring water containers to stock up on spring water.
Congratulations on taking this important step in your healing!!!
- Loyola College B.A. in philosophy Summa Cum Laude , Baltimore, Maryland, 1970
- Gettysburg Seminary – M.Div., Gettysburg, Pennslyvania, 1973
- St Mary’s University , M.A. in philosophy, Baltimore, Maryland, 1975
- St Mary;s University, Ph.D in philosophy and psychology, Baltimore, Maryland. 1983
- Johns Hopkins University, Certificate Advanced Study in Behavioral Science and Counseling Psychology, Baltimore, Maryland, 1986
- U.S Air Force Air War College, Graduate certificate, Maxwell AFB, Alabama, 1996
- The Institute of the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, Graduate certificate,San Francisco, California, 1996
- The Healing the Light Body School, Graduate certificate, Miami, Florida, 2010
- Served as a parish pastor, 1968 to 1978
- Practiced psychotherapy, 1978 to 1990
- Maryland Army National Guard as the 29 Aviation Brigade Chaplain 1985 to 1992
- Founding executive director of Pastoral Counseling Services of Maryland, 1990 to 1996
- Served on Active Duty with the U.S. Army in Schweinfurt, Germany, 1997
- Civilian psychotherapist and final active duty tour, 1998 to 2003
- Retired from the U.S Army as a Colonel in August 2003, Decorated with the Legion of Merit
- Taught psychology, philosophy and comparative religion at Virginia Intermont College, 2003 to 2010
- Author of the book, ”The Moral Dimensions of Marriage and Family Therapy”, 1993 University Press of America
- Reiki Master
- Holographic Health Practitioner 2016
- A licensed pilot
- Working with Native American Medicine Healers since 2003
- Pursued his own healing and attended workshops in a variety of healing practices
- Lives in Abingdon, Virginia where he has a full time practice in shamanistic healing